Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What is truly important

Fountain of productivity

It should not come as a surprise that coffee is one of the major fuels behind PARC's work. Similarly, it probably is not a surprise that there is a fairly nice coffee maker that would grind coffee beans on-demand in one of the common areas.

So, what happens when the nice coffee maker breaks?

Coffee maker updates

The coffee maker broke recently and there has been a ground swell of low-level anxiety. Not being a regular coffee drinker myself, I did not even know the thing was not working at first. Then, I noticed that, in the weekly lab meeting, the status of coffee maker became a prominent item that everyone seemed to pay particular attention to.

Not that I am suggesting there was ever a threat of a full-blown riot by the frustrated coffee drinkers. On the other hand, I am glad to report that we now have a fully functional coffee maker again.

===
P@P

No comments:

Post a Comment